Wednesday 26 March 2014

So What have I been up to?

I've now been back just over 3 weeks, and haven't done a lot it seems, so what have I done?

Well, when I got back I spent a couple of days with family and a day looking for a car before racing to Scotland for job interviews and racing back for another interview. Having got a job I had to get the car which I picked up a fortnight after being back in the country. It doesn't feel like I achieved much in that fortnight, but it was very busy spending a week travelling to, being in and returning from Scotland. I travelled about 2000 miles by car/train in that first fortnight!

I then set about trying to organise other things; found the flat; dentist, opticians and doctors check-ups; and getting a towing licence for a Caravan. Whilst I managed to book and have the medicals, the towing license was rather fully booked until after I was expecting to start work, so that's on hold.

I haven't done much else, started to get bored with daytime telly (which is probably a good thing). Relaxed, read, sorted some old stuff from Mum's loft for the bin,

No comments:

Post a Comment